If you're looking for one of the biggest and best brakes that you can fit under aftermarket 18" wheels, (which is a common choice for many owners wanting to track their i30N) then this kit right here is what you're after. With a pair of huge 6-pot callipers, paired with 355mm rotors, you're going to be pushing the limits of what can fit under your wheels.
If you're on 19" wheels, there is a 380mm kit available, however we have not tested if it fits under stock i30N wheels.
The Pro 5000R are a light-weight racing caliper, they're only 2.78kg per caliper. These are the most cost effective calipers that you can buy which have stainless steel pistons.
AP Racing's Pro 5000 R has been developed from their experience in all areas of motorsport, the forged designs feature the latest innovations from of their pioneering asymmetric design concept. Manufactured with the same ideology as Pro 5000+ this entry level motorsport range offers the same costing benefits but will not directly replace Pro 5000+
The kit includes:
- AP Racing CP9660 6pot Calipers (more info here)
- AP Racing 355mm Disc Rotor
- AP Racing APF404 Brake Pad
- AP Racing Bobbin kit
- JSW 7075 Aluminum HUB - Custom made to suit
- JSW 7075 Aluminum Bracket - Custom made to suit
- Redefine Race front Brake hoses
- Rvz Racing Brake Pad Clips
AP Racing will make these brakes to suit most models of car, there is a minimum 1-month lead time on these products being delivered, as each kit is made to order.
We currently have confirmation that we can have these brakes made to suit:
- Hyundai i30N PDe
- Hyundai i30 PD - All Models
- Hyundai Elantra AD - All Models
- Kia Cerato BD - All Models
- Hyundai Veloster - All Models
If your car isn't listed, let us know and we can confirm fitment