Street-spec coilover suspension to suit various models.
Some key points for the Street model:
- The street coilovers make use a rubber top mount, either fixed or adjustable. This allows for retention of most of the original comfort level
- 36-way damping adjustment allows for fine-tuning of the damping settings to meet the drivers requirement
- Height adjustment is separate the spring preload
- The ride height can be lowered 50~80mm (depending on model)
Rubber Adjustable top mount
The pillowball rubber top mount combines the adjustability of a typical rosejoint top mount, with the comfort of a rubber top mount. This allows for closer to OE ride comfort and helps to eliminate the shock noise made by rose-joint top mounts, while still giving the
Easy install, fully adjustable, good for desired fitment!
Honestly this should have been my first modification, just skip springs and run coils, they make such a huge difference in all aspects of the car, just try it for yourself an absolute master piece of a kit.
No issues with install, call Tristan if you’re stuck, he’s got you covered 👍🏽👍🏽
Amazing upgrade if anyone is interested in coilovers.
Tristans install was perfect and the ride even better.
Coil-Over Suspension - Street
Parts are supplied for off-road use only and it is the responsibility of the customer to confirm with their local government regarding the legality of installing any parts for road use.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device