Full replacement brake kit for pre-facelift i30N, includes:
- DBA T3 Slotted Front Rotors
- DBA T2 Slotted Rear Rotors
- DBA SP or XP Performance Front Brake Pads
- DBA SP Performance Rear Brake Pads
- High Temperature Racing Brake Fluid
DBA Street Performance pads, are rated for consistent high temperature performance, scorched for optimal braking performance, and are a copper-free semi-metallic formulation for low dust emission. They are also supplied with application-specific NVH shims, slots and chamfers for less vibration and noise.
For those chasing much higher performance out of their brake pads, we also offer the option of the "Xtreme Performance" pads, which are a Carbon-fibre brake pad, with drastically higher friction coefficient.
The brake fluid we use can change from time to time, but generally we use Amsoil Dominator Super-DOT 4 Synthetic Racing Brake Fluid, which features an ultra-high boiling-point of 580ºF
Note: These rotors are to suit pre-facelift only.
Parts are supplied for off-road use only and it is the responsibility of the customer to confirm with their local government regarding the legality of installing any parts for road use.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device