If you're chasing an aggressive intake sound from your late-model non-turbo Hyundai or Kia, but want to keep things looking a little subtle, look no further. Featuring a semi-enclosed and covered design this system will protect your intake from the hot engine-bay air while drawing in air from the factory bumper feed!
In addition to the increased sound, an intake is one of few ways to gain power from a naturally aspirated vehicle. AEM claim 8HP increase from this intake. While this is vehicle (and dyno) dependent, you're still going to feel the extra flow, not just from the extra power, but also the increased throttle response.
Air enters the system through an oversized AEM Dryflow synthetic washable air filter for outstanding air flow, filtration and performance. The filter is made from an oil-free, synthetic filter media that can be used for up to 100,000 km before cleaning is needed (depending on driving conditions)
The entire system can typically be installed in less than 90 minutes.
This system will fit the non-turbo variants of the following cars:
- Hyundai i30 - Current model (PD - 2017+)
- Kia Cerato - Current Model (BD - 2018+)
- Hyundai Veloster - Current Model (JS - 2018+)
Note: This are not currently kept in stock in Australia, we import them to order
Parts are supplied for off-road use only and it is the responsibility of the customer to confirm with their local government regarding the legality of installing any parts for road use.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device