Eibach Pro-Spacer Wheel Spacers
- Widen your stance—for better handling and appearance
- Made from high-tensile aluminium alloy
- Not generic fitment, these spacers are made exactly for your model of car. Combined with minimal production tolerances, this results in unparalleled wheel balance
- All applications are durability and fatigue tested by Eibach
- High-grade corrosion protection through a special coating process
- Significant weight advantage compared to wheel-spacers made from steel
If you're looking to add a little width you your wheel track, whether it's for handling or for looks, Eibach are here with some of the highest quality wheel spacers available on the market. Don't skimp on quality when it comes to bolting the wheels to your car!
Available in Slip-On and Bolt-On style, in sizes from 5 to 30mm (depending on model) and with some having the option for black instead of silver.
A slip-on spacer generally requires you to remove the factory studs and replace them with longer studs. If this is required, then the kit will come with the required studs.
The bolt-on style will attach to the factory studs on your car, and then gives you new studs to attach the wheels to. Bolt-on spacers are generally easier to install, however if the factory studs are longer than the spacer, then they can hit the inside of your wheels. One solution for this is to cut them flush with the face of the spacer once it's bolted on.
Parts are supplied for off-road use only and it is the responsibility of the customer to confirm with their local government regarding the legality of installing any parts for road use.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device