ANTI-ROLL-KIT | Performance Stabilizer Bars
- The suspension system anti-roll bar helps control the lateral and centrifugal forces, this reduces body roll while cornering or making fast directional changes.
- The system uses the outside cornering spring rate along with the rate of the anti-roll bar
- During cornering and performance driving, the CoG moves back to the ideal center of the vehicle as the Anti-Roll-Bar transfer corner forces from the outer to the inner wheel
- This also reduces the load difference between the outer and inner cornering wheels
- The result: The ideal driving experience - "like driving on rails"
- During simultaneous suspension deflection, the anti-roll bars remain neutral and the original suspension spring characteristics remain unchanged
- Anti-roll bars can also influence the handling characteristics like oversteer or understeer