- Direct fit for the 2018+ Kia Stinger GT
- Single can mounts in line with the PCV system to separate oil from air using a 50-micron bronze filter
- Helps reduce carbon build-up on intake valves
- Patent pending billet 6061 aluminium can sealed with Viton™ O-rings
- Installs in under 30 minutes
- Robust, application-specific bracket mounts the can in a serviceable location
- Includes pre-moulded hoses for simplified installation
- Defends intake system and essential components from oil blow-by
- CNC-machined aluminium barbed fittings ensure a sturdy connection between lines and can
- Catch can has a 3 oz. capacity for longer servicing intervals
- Internal air diverter increases air turbulence to improve oil separation
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation
- Filter and can are fully serviceable
- Fits with Mishimoto Petcock Drain Kit
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Kia came out of nowhere to stake their claim in the luxury sedan market segment. With the intuitive automatic transmission coupled to the 3.3L twin-turbocharged V6, it’s no wonder the likes of standard benchmarks are worried. The real question is, how long will that last. Direct injection combined with the high-compression of turbocharging means a hotbed for carbon build-up. Luckily, Mishimoto is here to keep your Stinger running to its full potential with the 2018+ Kia Stinger GT Direct Fit Catch Can Kit.
The 2018+ Kia Stinger GT catch can kit is mounted with a robust, application-specific bracket, our patent pending compact 2-port catch can is installed in line with the factory PCV system in order to separate fuel vapours and oil droplets from the relieving crankcase pressure. As an extra layer of defense, our catch can also includes a 50-micron bronze filter designed for capturing any rogue blow-by particles.
Installation is a breeze with our pre-moulded hoses, keeping the time you spend under the hood to less than 30 minutes. Like all of our products, the Mishimoto 2018+ Kia Stinger GT Direct Fit Catch Can Kit is covered under the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty to protect your investment on more than one level.
Our catch cans are different from most air-oil-separator (AOS) systems on a few levels. First, our catch cans are not heated. This means that all of the blow-by is able to condense in the can, including low-octane oil vapours and contaminated fuel vapours. Most AOS systems also drain the blow-by back into the oil pan, while our catch cans trap the blow-by and keep it out of the engine permanently. If you’ve seen what we’ve seen in the bottom of our catch cans, you won’t want that draining back into your oil either.
(1) Compact Baffled Oil Catch Can
(1) Application-Specific Mounting Bracket
(2) Direct-Fit Hoses
(1) 3/8" Aluminium Barbed Fitting
(1) 1/2" Aluminium Barbed Fitting
(4) Worm Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
After installation, Mishimoto recommends checking the contents of the baffled catch cans every 1,000 miles until a baseline is established. Oil blow-by accumulation will vary with ambient temperatures and driving conditions. It is important that the contents of the can do not rise above the internal baffle.
Order arrived well packed and clear instructions
Easy to fit ... Be careful with body welded studs.. we broke the lower one off and had to substitute. Looks the goods ... 5 stars
Parts are supplied for off-road use only and it is the responsibility of the customer to confirm with their local government regarding the legality of installing any parts for road use.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device