These Pierberg valves are a tested and proven 3-port boost control solnoid, used widely in european cars. The model we sell is the newest and most recently updated version of this valve, offering cleaner and more reliable blow off valve control than even the earlier models with the square plug.
The solenoids are supplied with a patch loom, so they're a plug and play direct replacement for the factory blows off valve (BOV) solenoid for most Hyundai and Kia models, including:
- Hyundai i30 SR and N-Line
- Hyundai i30N
- Hyundai Veloster Turbo
- Kia Cerato GT
- Kia Koup Turbo
- Kia ProCeed GT
Why do you need a EBCS upgrade?
- Better, cleaner and more responsive BOV control
- Gets rid of check engine light from some aftermarket valves
- Can sometimes fix the "double-vent" that valves do
- Not as susceptible to overheating as stock or MAC valves
I didn’t have a issue with engine codes etc however it’s majorly reduced the amount of excessive venting and double vents at the bov. Far better!
Parts are supplied for off-road use only and it is the responsibility of the customer to confirm with their local government regarding the legality of installing any parts for road use.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device