Whiteline caster kits are designed to improve cornering grip and vehicle straight line stability through increased static caster and dynamic negative camber gain. In addition, synthetic elastomer bushings provide improved steering feedback and braking performance.
This kits can also help to eliminate the axle tramp or wheel hop when taking off.
Note: Installation of this kit requires removing your lower control arms and pressing in new bushes, it is not generally considered a very DIY friendly job
Suits the following vehicles:
- Elantra HD (2006-11) - All Models
- Elantra AD (2015+) - All Models (inc. SR/N-LINE)
- i30 PD (2016+) - All Models (inc. N)
- Veloster JS (2018+)
- Cerato BD (2018+) - All Models (inc. GT)
Takes cornering to new heights makes OEM feel like cheap
Parts are supplied for off-road use only and it is the responsibility of the customer to confirm with their local government regarding the legality of installing any parts for road use.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device