- No noise (perfect for street use too!)
- Improved air flow
- Low heat transfer to the hub
- Optimal thermal conductivity
- Improved heat dissipation
- Inherently high resistance to distortion and thermal cracking
- Lower rotor wear
- Reduced levels of brake judder and noise from increased damping capacity
- Improved cooling with higher air flow as the rotor acts as a centrifugal pump
- Improved strength and resistance to cracking compared to a pillar constructed rotor
- Smoother entry and exit of airflow through the rotor
- Prevents deformation
- Strengthens the bonds between the molecules
- Relieves stresses induced from the casting process
- Superior modulation and control
- Lower overall disc and pad wear
- Best balance between initial response and longevity
FP2 Brake pads (Optional):
Perfect Brake Pad Compound For Those Wanting To Take Their Daily To The Odd Track Day.
Forza FP2 Brake Pads are a specially formulated pad setting a new standard for performance-driven vehicles who demand maximum safety and performance at the track! The FP2 is the ideal choice for those who want to maintain great rotor and pad wear, and very low dust, without compromising performance! The perfect pad for a performance daily driver or weekender that does the odd track day.
Upgrade for Endless MX72, Project Mu HC+, Ferodo DS2500, PFC 97, Hawk HP+, Bendix SRT, Winmax W3 and Pagid RS4-2.
Amazing looking rotors, the 2 piece really makes the car look the part, not to mention the weight savings. 2KG LESS EACH CORNER!! If you're thinking of upgrading brakes this is definitely an essential. Customer service is also amazing will definitely come back for future parts!