AIRTEC Motorsports induction kit for Kia ProCeed
This freer-flowing induction kit replaces the car’s original air box and restrictive intake set up. It features our biggest Group A cotton filter with a 100mm trumpet that significantly improves the car’s breathing by increasing the amount of cold air it can take in, therefore offering increases power, performance and sound.
The huge filter is protected from warm air within the engine bay by a laser cut heat shield and the replacement intake pipe that comes as part of the kit has been increased in size to improve internal capacity. Made from aluminium, it also offers a smoother flow in comparison to the original pipework that varies in diameter.
The kit fits neatly in place of the original to improve the look of the engine bay and comes with all fixtures, fittings and instructions for a direct, bolt-on installation.
Its improved air flow, performance, sound and visual gains, as well as its straight forward fitment make it an essential modification for all modified Kia Ceed GT models.
- Comprehensive kit designed specifically for the Kia Ceed GT platform
- Improved air flow for power and performance increases
- Laser cut heat shield helps protects from warm air
- Huge Group A cotton air filter
- Aluminium intake pipe with increased flow and capacity
- High quality powder-coated black finish
- Pro Hoses silicone hose
- Detailed fitting instructions included
No claims are made with regard to the legality of using any parts supplied by Cherry Tuning Pty. Ltd.
Parts are supplied for off-road use only and it is the responsibility of the customer to confirm with their local government regarding the legality of installing any parts for road use.