By far our most popular option for people looking for a quick and easy way to increase engine power, the RaceChip RS comes to you pre-loaded with the correct maps, specific the Kia Pro Cee'd JD. The standard RaceChip has a rotary control on the front of the unit in order for one of the 6 internal maps to be selected to fit the engine's performance and characteristics.
The RaceChip RS increases the torque available at any given engine speed. Therefore, a higher gear can usually be selected, meaning less gear-changing is necessary in general, and fuel is used more efficiently. As a result, fuel consumption can be cut by up to 15%.
Additionally, there is an app control option available for the RaceChip RS, allowing you to use your smartphone to choose between 3 tuning modes from the RaceChip app; Efficiency for saving fuel in urban traffic, Sport for improved mid-range flexibility on open roads, Race for maximum performance. The RaceChip RS can also be deactivated via the app.
Note: you must run your car on 98 RON fuel to use this chip
App control offers:
- 3 distinct performance modes
- Adjustable Warm-up timer
- Individual fine tuning mappings
- Automatic updates
- Advanced service features
- Integration with RaceChip XLR (throttle controller)
|Model||Increased Power||Increased Torque|
|1.6 TDGi (150kw)||+31 kW||+97 Nm|
Parts are supplied for off-road use only and it is the responsibility of the customer to confirm with their local government regarding the legality of installing any parts for road use.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device