No Local Stock, expect an extended lead time
While most aftermarket intakes are open into the engine bay, the aFe Takeda intake for the 1.6T i30, Cerato and Veloster is completely closed, only open out to the factory air snorkel in the front bumper.
Pair this up with a VelossaTech intake for maximum gains.
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +11 HP and +10 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- Outflows Factory Intake by 37%
- Measured Flow: 295 CFM @ 7" H2O
- Fast and Easy Installation (Roughly 20 Minutes)
- Washable and Reusable Pro DRY S Air Filter for Maximum Convenience
Yeh iv had this installed on my Kia cerato GT can feel the extra power and noise also makes for a smoother drive happy with purchase
Although I didn't buy from CT, can say the intake is awesome. Instructions clear and precise, installation was a piece of cake. Great sound.