- Supplied with a durable black powder coated finish
- Minimal airflow disruption
- Increased diameter giving increased flow compared to OEM
- Mandrel bent single piece aluminium pipework
- CNC machined billet couplers
- No engine check lights (EML)
- Lifetime warranty
When looking at the OE hard pipe it was clear to see there was room for improvement. The bore diameter has been increased by 20%, which in testing resulted in a faster spool up and a crisper power delivery. A 66mm internal diameter mandrel bent alloy hard pipe to compliment the transition of smooth air from the cold side of the intercooler, which also matched the size of the OEM throttle body perfectly. Accompanied with fluro lined high quality silicone joiners, this upgrade is the perfect addition to any highly tuned engine.
No claims are made with regard to the legality of using any parts supplied by Cherry Tuning Pty. Ltd.
Parts are supplied for off-road use only and it is the responsibility of the customer to confirm with their local government regarding the legality of installing any parts for road use.