GFB's DVX takes the extremely popular DV+ diverter valve and adds dual venting outlets along with their patented venting bias adjustment system. So not only do you get improved boost holding and throttle response, you also have total control over your blow-off valve volume.
This valve will work with the following cars:
- Tucson 1.6 GDI Turbo 2015-On
- Cerato Koup 1.6 Turbo 2013-On
- Veloster 1.6 GDI Turbo 2012-2018
- Kia Picanto 1.0 GDI Turbo
Early days yet, but seems good, easy to install, appears to be better throttle response, and seems to hold boost better.
Other mods: K&N Typhoon Cold Air intake - MRBT Cat Back Exhaust - Intercooler Resonator Delete - Cherry Tuning easy to deal with...
I paired this with the throttle body spacer, sounds crazy when on full vent! Best purchase for my Proceed. Boost feels much better now
Parts are supplied for off-road use only and it is the responsibility of the customer to confirm with their local government regarding the legality of installing any parts for road use.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device