AEM’s stainless steel Water/Methanol Injection Solenoid eliminates any chance of water/methanol flow into the inlet when the WMI system is not engaged. This affordable water/methanol injection accessory features high flow capability (3,600cc/min) and an impressively low current draw of only 0.75A that does not require the use of an additional relay. This means it can be powered directly from the AEM water methanol controller.
The valve body features include 1/8” NPT ports with included push-to-lock ¼” hose fittings for easy connection and EPDM seals that stand up to corrosion for years of reliable use. It’s an inexpensive insurance policy to protect your high performance engine regardless of the brand of water/methanol injection system you are using!
- High flow rating (3600 cc/min @ 150 psi)
- Low current draw (0.75A @ 13.5V)
- No additional relay required
- Standard 1/8”- 27 NPT inlet/outlet with ¼” push-lock fittings
- Fast response time
- Tested to 200 PSI
- Stainless steel enclosure and internals with EPDM seals for corrosion resistance
- Flying leads simplify connection with user desired connector
Parts are supplied for off-road use only and it is the responsibility of the customer to confirm with their local government regarding the legality of installing any parts for road use.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device