Note that these come in wet and dry filter models, we will ship either model pending on what stock is available. If you have a preference, please contact us!
While most aftermarket intakes are open into the engine bay, the aFe Takeda intake for the i30N is completely closed, except out into the factory air snorkel in the front bumper.
A note on this snorkel, these intakes are made for the USDM Veloster N which has a smaller air feed from the front bumper. To correctly make this intake fit your car, you'll need to remove this air feed and just use the opening in the front bumper instead.
Pair this up with a VelossaTech intake for maximum gains.
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +11 HP and +10 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- Outflows Factory Intake by 37%
- Measured Flow: 295 CFM @ 7" H2O
- Fast and Easy Installation (Roughly 20 Minutes)
- Washable and Reusable Air Filter for Maximum Convenience
Mounting points were exact for both the box and piping, I did have to modify the lower section of box where it mounts to the air pass-through over the radiator a little bit with a hobby knife, but other than that little thing, perfect.
Very happy with service & products.
Parts are supplied for off-road use only and it is the responsibility of the customer to confirm with their local government regarding the legality of installing any parts for road use.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device