The BORLA ATAK Cat-Back system has been tuned for performance and sound on the i30N‘s 2.0L turbocharged engine. This system contains BORLA's Polyphonic Harmonizer Technology which utilizes patented units that contain pipes of different diameters and lengths to create multiple exhaust notes that harmonize to deliver a clean, rich, full-bodied sound, unique to the BORLA exhausts. When the valve is closed, the muffler then enhances this sound, where the open valve lets out the full volume of your 2.0L Turbo!
This exhaust, with the valve open, is essentially straight-piped. This gives your i30N the most aggressive, head-turning sound possible, without any drone. The BORLA i30N Cat-Back includes a valve, with provision to retain the use of your factory valve actuator, maintaining the functionality of Hyundai‘s factory valve control system.
This system is available with either 5" chrome or black chrome tips
- 3" Cat-Back Exhaust System
- Dual 5" Bright Chromed T-304 Stainless Steel Tips
- Polyphonic Harmonizer Technology
- Aggressive Sound Level
- Valved System (retains factory exhaust modes)
- T-304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Bolt-On Installation
- Million Mile Warranty
Each BORLA Exhaust System is built from premium T-304 series stainless steel to give you the absolute best in performance and durability. BORLA are proud of their products and stand behind their systems with a Million-Mile Warranty.
Parts are supplied for off-road use only and it is the responsibility of the customer to confirm with their local government regarding the legality of installing any parts for road use.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device