Suits OSÂ Kona NÂ models
Flow Designs window vents are tested for solid construction and are superior to basic plastic window vents on the market!
PLEASE NOTE: Flow Designs window vents are compatible with any existing air defectors, snap shades and window visors.
TWO rubber trims are included:
- x1 pairÂ Performance Rubber TrimÂ for track use and regular driving which are secure.
- x1 pairÂ Display Rubber TrimÂ for quick install and removal, suitable for car shows and car meets - only for stationary visual applications.
Keep your car cabin cool during track days with the Flow Designs Australia window vents!Â These window vents provide much needed air circulation during warmer weather, and are a much more solid construction and safer than any standard window vents available.Â
Included are rubber seals to prevent any vibrations and grips tight to your Kona N window so it is secure to drive with at speed. Our team hasÂ ensured the window vents do not allow for any baffling wind noise during driving.
Whether you want to keep your cabin cool during track days, orÂ improve the aesthetic of your Kona N, the Flow Designs window vents are the best option currently on the market!
Rubber seals: please note the rubber seals are a very tight fit. To make the install process easier, soak the seals in warm water to create more flexibility. Once installed the rubber will shrink back for tight fitment. We have developed this tight fitment for the following benefits:
- less vibrations at speed and idle.
- eliminate baffling noises.
- to protect your windows and tint from scratchingÂ
- Kona N Rear Window VentsÂ (pair)
- x1 pairÂ Performance Rubber TrimÂ
- x1 pairÂ Display Rubber TrimÂ
- x2 Flow Designs stickers
- x1 Flow Designs air freshenerÂ
Material & Finish:
- 4.5mmÂ scratch resistant textured ABS plastic
- CNC engraved logo and feature
No claims are made with regard to the legality of using any parts supplied by Cherry Tuning Pty. Ltd.
Parts are supplied for off-road use only and it is the responsibility of the customer to confirm with their local government regarding the legality of installing any parts for road use.