Directly replace your Kia Stinger's restrictive charge pipes with aFe POWER BladeRunner free-flowing, heat-resistant aluminum charge pipes
- Hot Side Outflows the Factory Charge Pipes by up to +38%
- Cold Side Outflows the Factory Charge Pipe by up to +12%
- TIG-Welded 2-1/2" to 2-3/4" Hot Side and 3" Cold Side Aluminum Pipes
- Features Factory Style Quick-Connect With an O-Ring
- Features Premium Stainless-Steel Spring-Loaded T-Bolt Clamps And 5-Ply Silicone Couplings
- Built in CNC Machined Aluminum Blow Off Valve Adapter
- 1/8" NPT Ports Provided for Connecting Sensors or Water Methanol Injection
- Powder Coated Wrinkle Black for Heat and Corrosion Resistance
Flow and Performance:
Smooth transitions in the mandrel-bent aluminium pipes decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, increasing horsepower and torque. The charge pipe kit provides a smooth transition between the turbo and the engine for lower operating temperatures and increased power.
This kit includes high-quality, stainless-steel, spring-loaded T-bolt clamps and heavy-duty, 5-ply, polyester reinforced silicone couplings. This charge pipe kit features factory style billet aluminum quick-connect adapter with an o-ring to ensure a leak-free fit while maintaining superior strength and durability.
Finished in wrinkle black powder coating with a unique laser-etched aFe power logo for a custom look.
- Kia Stinger 2018-2022 (V6 3.3l, TT)
- Genesis G70 2019-2022 (V6 3.3L, TT)
No claims are made with regard to the legality of using any parts supplied by Cherry Tuning Pty. Ltd.
Parts are supplied for off-road use only and it is the responsibility of the customer to confirm with their local government regarding the legality of installing any parts for road use.
Pipes fitted perfectly and look great. Whether they have a noticeable improvement in performance I can’t say, but I think at the very least I’m confident they are doing the job as efficiently as possible. I’m happy with them and would recommend this product.